Valuable advice on all aspects of real estate law
Today, the global real estate market is moving faster than ever. With money flowing in and out of more and more locations you need a law firm that understands your mindset and helps you make sense of local laws in the context of your own experiences.
With experienced real estate lawyers in all today’s major locations, you can take our knowledge of the local market and real estate law in each jurisdiction for granted. Our clients tell us that they most value the way we combine legal advice with a pragmatic approach that will save you time and money, reduce risk and make your life easier.
Our UK real estate lawyers are seeing confidence returning to Europe and the door is open for investors looking for new pockets of real estate. Global investors and fund managers are once again looking towards Europe for stable income, sustainable returns, and positive yields.
There are still challenges ahead, as banks and financial institutions look to manage risk and debt in different ways – the key to success is having the right perspective. This is where we can help you. We advise on all aspects of real estate law, including:
- Commercial real estate investment
- Planning and environment
- Real estate finance
- Real estate funds
- Real estate tax.
We have built up our industry knowledge through long-term client relationships, and this is what gives our advice strategic value for you today. The expertise of our law firm’s real estate practice and international footprint ensure we can deliver a full service whenever and wherever you need it.
Show moreShow less
Major transaction experience
Our experience in real estate law includes advising some of the UKs leading developers and investors. We have worked on some of the largest historical deals in the real estate sector including:
- Advising British Land on Blackstone’s disposal of its 50% interest in the flagship Broadgate development in conjunction with establishing a new joint venture between British Land and the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (GIC)
- Advising The Crown Estate on its £1.8 billion Regent Street property partnerships with Norges Bank Investment Management and on its continuing £1 billion regeneration programme in Regent Street. The portfolio includes leading retail brands such as Apple, Burberry and Hugo Boss
- Axa Real Estate Investment Management on the acquisition, development, letting and subsequent sale of its Central London office building, 60 Holborn Viaduct
- Brockton Capital on the acquisition and letting of two data centres, a West End residential development opportunity and the JV disposal of another significant residential development
- Invesco hotel fund on the acquisition and leaseback of five hotels in Germany, France, Italy and Bratislava for €154 million.
"They have market-leading lawyers with excellent skills and the ability to advise on all aspects of a transaction."