Our priority? Your business goals
In France and internationally, our law firm has earned an outstanding reputation by focusing on one priority: your business goals. By making every effort to understand your industry, your business and your critical commercial needs, we build the foundations of a long-term relationship.
Since its inception in 2001, our Paris office has been recognised by the market as the clear leader in private equity, handling the highest volume of transactions in France. Our team of 70 lawyers (including 18 partners) supports clients across the whole spectrum of transactional needs. These include mergers & acquisitions, financing, fund formation, venture capital, leveraged buyouts , real estate transactions, tax structuring and competition.
Legal advice for all aspects of your deal
Thanks to our complementary and integrated practice areas, we can handle all aspects of a deal. We can advise you on both contentious and non-contentious matters, offering top-tier expertise in:
Beyond our legal expertise, clients turn to us for our knowledge of their business, the market, and our ability to make the deal work, locally and internationally.
Our lawyers’ expertise includes the life sciences, consumer and technology, media and telecoms sectors. And we advise corporates, financial institutions, private equity houses and managers.
Our recent work highlights include advising:
- Bolloré Group on the negotiation and the signature of the concession agreements for the construction and operation of the rail infrastructures linking Niamey to Cotonou
- Astorg Partners on the sale of its stake in Linxens
- Lion Capital on the sale of a part of its stake in Picard Group
- PAI Partners on the structuring of its sixth fund, PAI Europe VI
- Antin Infrastructure Partners on the €350 million Equity Bridge Financing granted by Natixis to the funds Antin Infrastructure II-1 FPCI, Antin Infrastructure Partners II-2 and Antin Infrastructure Partners II LP
- Sagard and Euromezzanine on the acquisition of Safic-Alcan
"Excellent lawyers who negotiate as if they were businessmen."